This 1790's house was a massive project. We had to convert a rooftop pool into a serviceable roof and do a massive amount of remediation for damage that came from years of water intrusion. Since the existing roof had terminated into the main house in a less than ideal manner, we raised the roofline by 30" and framed for a bank of windows on either side along the roofline. I milled decorative rafter tails for the rear roof and we installed cedar eave boards and barge boards. We replaced the roof trim all around the house and I milled custom fascia for the front. We had to repair nearly every joist and replace the entire floor in the back portion of the house. Some of the long leaf pine flooring that was salvageable found new life as base trim in our bathroom. A little planing revealed a beautiful grain pattern. I milled window frames to replace the original structural window frames. Some red oak joists rescued from the trash from another very old home project became the base for our kitchen sink. My old tool board now holds kitchen gadgets.